Booking and Payment
By Telephone : 01631 565633 (Office) 07900 253585 (Skippers mobile)
On the boat: Cash or card payments accepted.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a trip due to poor weather or any mechanical or safety related issue we will provide a full refund or offer an alternative date.
- Full refund if you cancel more than 48 hours before your trip.
- If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of the trip, we will endeavour to sell your seats, if we are unable to do so, then we reserve the right not to refund.
- Please arrive at the marina 15 minutes before departure time and wait at the safety barrier, a member of the crew will meet you and escort you to the boat.
- Trips are weather and tide dependent and therefore subject to cancellation.
- All trips will require a minimum number of passengers.
- Trip durations quoted are approximate.
- Children under 1 year go free of charge. Children aged 13 and under have a reduced rate.
- Please NO alcohol or smoking on board.
- Children to be supervised at all times.
- We reserve the right to maintain our advertised departure times, please let us know if you are going to be late.
- We provide hot drinks, water and biscuits on all trips (except the short Oban Bay Trip), and on private charters. You are also very welcome to bring your own food.
- We have a toilet on board which can only be used out at sea, however there are toilet facilities at the marina.
- Passengers with reduced mobility, please call to discuss your requirements first.
- Lifejackets are available for everyone and will be discussed at the safety briefing before departure.
- Sorry, dogs are only permitted on board on private charters.