Trip Information: Monday 12th – Sunday 18th August

Weather was certainly a feature last week….but in the main it turned out better than the forecast, and we had some good trips with lots of wildlife. The exception was Friday, which was just to wet to be any fun!! Here is a rough guide to what we have next week – lots of availability mid week. Remember we just need 4 to go on a trip, and if you are less than 4 we will try to find others to join you 🙂

Monday 12th:  Half Day Loch Etive trip – 10am departure.
Tuesday 13th:  All trips available – ring Chris to discuss.
Wednesday 14th:  All trips available.
Thursday 15th: Half Day Loch Etive trip – 10am start.
Friday 16th:  All trips available.
Saturday 17th: Half Day Loch Etive trip –10am departure.
Sunday 18th:  Creag Islands Trip – CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER.

Etive Explorer bulbous bow eye
Where will you go?